Bridj could cut your commute time down by up to an hour each day. That means by using Bridj, you could have 5 extra hours each week to do more of what you love and enjoy. Here's a list to help you think of ways to spend your new free time!
1. Watch an episode of Orange is the New Black every day. Season 2 premieres June 6th, so pace yourself!
2. Finish that book that's been sitting on your nightstand collecting dust for the past year. Or pick out one you actually want to read!
3. Sleep in... and maybe even skip your morning coffee.
4. Allow yourself to check email and surf the web without the threat of your boss peeping over your shoulder.
5. Cut down your To Do list by getting things done! (Then, make a new list.)
6. Take a cooking class to spice up your skills in the kitchen -- because now you'll have ample time to make that Pinterest board come to life!
7. Get active! Bike around the city, sign up for an exercise class, or kayak along the Charles.
What would you do with your 5 extra hours per week? Share ideas with us in the comments below and make them a reality by signing up now! Morning shuttles for June are on us.